Subject: [Leica] Contest suggestion
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Sun Aug 20 19:11:33 2006

While admitting photographs made with any type of gear,
I think it would be nice to be able to specify one's gear
and film and so on when one submits a photograph to
the competition.

First, it's of interest to people, particularly as the database
of submissions grows month after month.

Second, depending upon how successful the contest becomes
(volume of submissions per month), we leave open the option
for a few different categories of winners - Best Leica M Shot,
Best RF Digital Shot, Best Ultrawide Shot, Best MF/LF Shot,
etc.

Stuff like that. It's not a "should" issue - just in the name
of potentially making the contest that much more fun.

Scott

--
Pics @ http://www.adrenaline.com/snaps
Leica M6TTL, Bessa R, Nikon FM3a, Nikon D70, Rollei AFM35

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Contest suggestion)