Subject: [Leica] Re: Wet Leicas
From: bonvini at optonline.net (Jay)
Date: Mon Aug 21 20:20:41 2006

Was working in a camera repair shop and was told that if your camera went
into the sea, put it in a bucket of fresh water and bring it to a repair
shop.
We would dry it out in a controlled environment - sometimes it worked.
Saw one of those Pentax 6x7's brought in after it had been swimming - sat it
on its back and the bubble in the lens looked like a level bubble.
Saved it. Not the lens though.

Jay Ignaszewski
bonvini@optonline.net