Subject: [Leica] Re: Wet Leicas
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Mon Aug 21 21:03:12 2006

That reminds me of the story I heard, oh, 20 years
ago, about a photographer losing a bag full of gear in
the middle of a set of rapids, while shooting a
whitewater rafting trip. The bodies and lenses inside
were all sealed into waterproofed plastic bags. The
insurance company refused to payout on the lost
equipment because, ostensibly, the gear was in OK
shape, and, well, he knew exactly where it was.
Urban legend?

Arche