Subject: [Leica] OT: Driving the Blue Ridge Parkway - share your thoughts?
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Aug 22 07:29:16 2006

At 10:20 AM 8/22/2006, you wrote:
>I believe someone who knows the route for, say, a couple of hundred miles,
>should let you know (1) about exits and (2) are there places to get gas and
>food... regards, bob cole

You can get free maps at any of the Blue Ridge parkway rest areas
with all exits, gas stations, food, etc. marked for each milepost
along the road.  There is plenty there at the exits but not right on
the parkway.  Commercial enterprises are not permitted on the parkway.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] OT: Driving the Blue Ridge Parkway - share your thoughts?)