Subject: [Leica] date scene
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Wed Aug 23 16:20:30 2006

Many thanks, B. D. that's a fine body to be reminding
someone of. I wish I knew it better; like so much
other work, I only know it by the one or two images
that are always used as examples in the text books
(the girl primping in the mirror, and the boy rolling
up his sleeve).

BTW, that reminds me of a good book I picked up
remaindered for $12: Bystander, a history of street
photography, by Joel Meyerowitz and Colin Westerbeck.
Worth it just for Meyerowitz's recollection of what
Winogrand meant by a 'tough' photograph.

Arche