Subject: [Leica] Friday FS: Framed Prints.
From: telyt at telus.net (David Young)
Date: Fri Aug 25 10:04:31 2006

As always: Framed prints of some of my wildlife shots are available at:

http://www.telyt.com/

This week, I have added the rare, Asian,  Bar-headed
Geese  ("Takeoff").  I've just received the first 8x12 prints of it,
and it looks great, if I do say so, myself!

Also, on this shot, I have used a new form of copyright notice.  I
would appreciate comments, pro or con, on it's desirability vs. plain text.

To see that specific shot, click on the link above, then click on
North American Birds, then an the white, right pointing arrow on the
left panel, and then on the pair of geese (bottom right of the three
thumbnails.)  (It's a lot faster to do, than to read!)

Thanks for looking... and for the feedback.
---

David Young,
Logan Lake, CANADA