Subject: [Leica] You can buy the Noctilux 50 1.2 on *bay...
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Fri Aug 25 14:20:55 2006

my understanding is that the f1 Noctilux is in fact much cheaper and
better than the f1.2 Noctilux... so if you can do the same thing as
good or cheaper, and you are happy then why not...  ?!

I feally like BD's images...though knowing his feelings about the
Noctilux, I am surprised that he does....

:-)

Steve