Subject: [Leica] New posts from Hoppy
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Aug 25 16:08:54 2006

Thanks Ric, I was most pleased with that one as a composition and the bonus
benefits for me were actually approaching her to ask permission. You worry
about someone throwing rocks at you, especially a man with a camera
approaching a young woman on the street! Anyway shot with the 28, so I can't
be accused of sniping from afar.

Cheers
Hoppy