Subject: [Leica] Refugee camp for Oak Road exhibitors
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Fri Aug 25 17:28:21 2006

The Oak Road galleries are shutting down.

Now that I've gotten the LUG contest server and website running, I'm turning
my attention back to providing a soft landing for Oak Road
(Leica-Gallery.net) people. I've set up a bare-bones design at
http://leica.free-silver.org/ that anyone from Leica-Gallery.net is welcome
to use. It uses the Gallery 2 software, which is newer but potentially much
more capable than the Gallery 1 software I've been using for
gallery.leica-users.org

I've sent the Oak Road man, Patrick Kelly, a note offering this space to his
users, but I only did that a few minutes ago and haven't heard back.

Tell your friends.

(I intend to do rollei.free-silver.org and cv.free-silver.org in the next
day or two. Same server, same software, just different name).

Brian Reid
LUG Saloon keeper
and proprietor of the newly-minted free-silver.org

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Refugee camp for Oak Road exhibitors)