Subject: [Leica] Re: Waterlogged cameras
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Fri Aug 25 17:31:58 2006

Well Lary, by your perspective my Leicas should have bitthe dust long ago.
None show any tendencies to give any time soon.  I have used my R4SP, SL,
and R8 at the beach and on boats and in -13 F temps and not even a twitch.
So far my M6TTL is not even wincing when taken to the beach or around water,
even survived a tumble off a bridge, which it did better than I did.  My
M4-P needs to have the viewfinder cleaned, but otherwise just fine.  My home
insurance covers replacement costs of all my goodies, including my Ham
radios, which it did get used for when it got zapped by lightning.  ;-)

Gene

-------------- Original message from Lawrence Zeitlin
<lrzeitlin@optonline.net>: --------------