Subject: [Leica] Epson RD1
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Aug 25 20:03:37 2006

Gene said:
>>> Some how Ted, I cannot see you making any of those complaints.  I expect
>>> to hear from you - Great Camera! What do you mean I can't get 3
>>> immediately!!!  ;-)<<<<

Hi Gene,
The negative comment list I made up were speculations by LUGGITES when they
see pictures of the digi-M or in some wild manner happen to get one in hand.
;-)

Yer probably right about my order being... "send 3 and I don't have time to
wait until next January, tomorrow will be fine!!! Thank you!" ;-)

ted