Subject: [Leica] My impressions of the new 50/2 collapsible Heliar
From: editor at frontenachouse.com (Rose Scollard)
Date: Sat Aug 26 08:54:06 2006

It's a pleasure to read such a well written blog. I especially like the well
tempered commentaries, which are certainly more helpful than the usual
combination of encomiums and slams. A question: what is your impression of
the Voigtlander Bessa R3M?  I've been contemplating getting a new Zeiss
Ikon, primarily because of the bright and contrasty rangefinder.  I'm
wondering if the BEssa (which I believe has 1:1 magnification) is as good.
David