Subject: [Leica] Read my lips - no new cameras
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Aug 27 05:44:32 2006

Bob, I look forward to the pictures, of course. But also a report on how the
travel kit works out.
I have a trip to scenic destination coming up and was checking out the
light-weight tripods, for example. What was your polariser decision?
The Leica elegant engineering million dollar option or something else? I was
looking at a neat option by Kenko which has a matching finder and viewer, so
you match numbers on the viewer and polar, if that makes sense.
Go on, leave the computer for getting your mail and checking the Bay. Shoot
film, man.

You'd have to use some Velvia 100F with the scenery as well, surely.
Got all of that Velvia 50 saturation but a more reasonable ISO and a bit
less cruel on the odd skin tone, I think. Only a bit.

Cheers
Envious Hoppy who hasn't been to Hawaii for thirty years or so.