Subject: Was RE: [Leica] dumb M-8 question.. Now way OT doggy humour...........
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Aug 28 03:43:31 2006

Steve, no way you could get a Jack Russell to stand still for any drying.
I bet you have teeth marks on your ceiling fan.
Now we have a border terrier that would know how to heat his own supper in
the microwave and a miniature schnauzer will stand in the kitchen and order
the border to prepare her supper for her.
"sehr gut ist alles im Auftrag mein britischer Freund"

Cheers
Multicultural doggy support system Hoppy
I'm off to drive some nails with a Noctilux