Subject: [Leica] Re:Katrina relief pin-up calendar
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Mon Aug 28 18:26:05 2006

True, drunken tourists are not memories. But if you get past the Bourbon St.
BS you'll find out Mardi Gras is one helluva family affair. I know large
families that get together on Canal yearly to see the parades. Some have
done it for decades. That's the Mardi Gras I enjoy, the BBQ on St Charles at
6am on Fat Tuesday, the costumes, seeing friends. Of course shooting
nakedness has it's perks(and downers when you get some rather hefty
nakedness).

Last time I was ever on Bourbon at night during Mardi Gras was 10 years ago.

Chris