Subject: [Leica] Monied class in the Back Bay?
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Wed Aug 30 06:40:16 2006

Scott:

The Back Bay is no longer what you think, hasn't been for many, many years.

Think Beacon Hill!

Jim

Replies: Reply from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] Monied class in the Back Bay?)
Message from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] Katrina relief pin-up calendar--Bro Nagin)