Subject: [Leica] Migration of LUG gallery complete
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Aug 30 10:46:40 2006

Hi Brian - Let me add my gratitude to all that you've done for this
group of whatever we're a group of.

I was unable to view a bunch of images by contributors during the
change because of the message,
"Error: Your Userfile is not writeable."
I assumed that I received that message because of the migration. When
you announced that the migration was complete I attempted to revisit
the links and continue to receive the message.

No big deal I don't need to see every image - except that it's become
an addiction ; ^ )

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com