Subject: [Leica] Letter from a friend - Katrina related (Longish)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Aug 30 15:05:17 2006

Sonny offered:
>Subject: Letter from a friend - Katrina related (Longish)<<

Hi Sonny,
Absolutely moving letter. Certainly makes me thankful I live where I do and
more so the wonderful life my wife and I enjoy.

I believe there's a phrase of some kind about... "You might think you are
having a bad day, that is until hear about the day of a neighbour!"

This letter is what life at times is. "One might think of themselves as
having it miserable, that is until you read what others have gone through
and many still going through!" That's when we say a prayer for those still
suffering this disaster. As well, thanking the "Great Spirit" for what we
enjoy everyday.

Thank you for sending it along as I'm sure the crew were moved as much as I.
ted

> This is from a friend and former neighbour of mine, Michele Deck: <<<