Subject: [Leica] Migration of LUG gallery complete
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Wed Aug 30 19:10:49 2006

That's right. All of your albums are still there, with the same name. They
have to be moved into your login page before they will be there. I'll do it
for you. Anyone who wants to do this themself can find their albums using
the Members button on the front page and then use "Move albums" under
"<<Item action>>" to put them into your login page.

The previous system did not have a concept of a login page, which meant
(among other things) that people were always having to hunt around to find
their albums.