Subject: [Leica] M4 Manual
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Wed Aug 30 19:29:35 2006

Just a few days ago, I asked about an electronic version of an M4
manual. I couldn't find one with a google search.

Craig Roberts got very generous and sent me a real one.

To pass along the kindness, I made a PDF version to share.

David Young will be posting it (when he gets back from Photokina)
with his other free manuals. If anyone has interest, I'll gladly
share a copy.

This is a great community, ain't it?

Thanks, all!

Ric Carter