Subject: [Leica] Trip Insurance
From: Thinkofcole at aol.com (Thinkofcole@aol.com)
Date: Thu Aug 31 06:21:50 2006

Tina, here are some leads for trip insurance or, maybe, coverage under
travel insurance:

Two big insurance brokers who may help:  Marsh &  McLennan...Johnson &
Higgins, both based in Manhattan with offices around  the world...

A giant insurer, also based in Manhattan: American International Group,
known as AIG...

You can get phone numbers on the Web...I am not sure, however, about the
time element, since you're leaving tomorrow...

regards, bob cole

In a message dated 8/31/2006 9:07:00 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,