Subject: [Leica] An Image, and some help please!
From: vroger at gmail.com (Victor Rubin)
Date: Thu Aug 31 09:17:30 2006

Hi All:
Here's another odd sign- spoted it while walking in London-
http://www.leica-gallery.net/vroger/image-95791.html

 I could also use a bit of advice. The Leica Gallery is closing, and having
been away, this is the first I've learned about it. Patrick, who runs the
site speaks about setting up an "FTP" which allows download of the
originally uploaded photos- What is an 'FTP" and how is it used ? I will
switch everything to Smugmug, I guess, but I am not sure about downloading
the photos at their original resolution. In the event this has already been
discussed on this site, I wonder if some one can take the trouble to email
me off list at vroger@yahoo.com. I'd be grateful. Thus far I have copied all
the myriad photos, but they are at low res. I've got them all on disks
anyway, but I'd love to get them all in one place. Thanks for reading-
vroger

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] An Image, and some help please!)
Reply from leowesson at charter.net (leo) ([Leica] An Image, and some help please!)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] An Image, and some help please!)