Subject: [Leica] New gallery up
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Thu Aug 31 13:02:35 2006

On Aug 31, 2006, at 3:51 PM, Philippe Orlent wrote:

> but it's a real pleasure to see your work again.
> Thanks for showing,
> Philippe

And, thanks for looking, and your comments!

I'll be getting some new stuff up next week, I hope.  I'm leaving for
a 3-day weekend in NYC early tomorrow morning, for some much needed
R&R, and accompanied by my M7 and a bunch of film.

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn