Subject: [Leica] First Photo of the M8
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Aug 31 20:16:03 2006

David Young set us up! :-)
Subject: RE: [Leica] First Photo of the M8

> Hoppy complained:
> >>sehr guter kanadischer Fuehrer
>>die Leica Benutzergruppe ist nicht fur Dummk?pfe

> Hoppy, Ted....
>
> After all the verbal hand-wringing that went on over the last batch of M8d
> (or whatever) photoshopped shots, I couldn't resist!<<<<

David mon ami,
Well yer wording sucked me right in to look! Then, Hoppy came along with
having the Canadian God Father have a word with you so I couldn't help it.
;-)

I am not looking at any more pictures of Leica M8's or whatever the hell
they  call it until it's an official announcement from Leica... Even then
I'll be in doubt.

That is until I read your post from Photokina that you actually saw one,
better still, had a "real one in yer hands and actually made a few frames"
Then saw  them actually on a computer screen real time. :-) Then I'll
believe it exists!

So be a good chap and do let us know it is real and works. ;-) Thank you,
ted

Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] First Photo of the M8)
Message from telyt at telus.net (David Young) ([Leica] First Photo of the M8)