Subject: [Leica] first tries with a 1:2/75mm/Resizing
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Sep 1 03:11:55 2006

I resize from my printing resolution for an A4 print (with border) at 360dpi
to 90 dpi for the jpg to post.
That gives about 1000x700 pixels for the full size. For on screen purposes I
don't see any significant degradation displayed at that or the default which
becomes 446x640 for me.

Not too many folks able to view your original file on screen without it
being shrunk!

Cheers
Hoppy