Subject: [Leica] FS: Tom A. Raidwinder; RapidGrip
From: bernardofeio at yahoo.com.br (bernardo feio)
Date: Fri Sep 1 03:26:46 2006

Hi

  If you have any way to ship from Europe I can eventually be interested
. For an M4P

  Can you send photos?

  B regards

"Robert D. Baron" <rbaron@concentric.net> escreveu:  Black Rapidwinder shows
a little brassing but not much. It has been
used, not abused. $375 plus shipping and insurance; PayPal ok but add 3%.

Black RapidGrip (one finger notch version) shows some wear but not a
lot. $85 plus shipping and insurance; PayPal ok but add 3%.

I can email digisnaps if you are seriously interested.

--Bob Baron / Oklahoma City