Subject: [Leica] first tries with a 1:2/75mm/upload dim./diffraction
From: s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal)
Date: Sat Sep 2 00:40:42 2006

\Thank,s i included that one and this
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/animal/75/boel3.gif.html
 to show the full frame at 1:11 to 1:16
wondered if the letters on the sign behind Cookie would be readable.
Even when scanned at 4000 they are not.
At the time it did not occur to me to experiment with focusing at infinity a
la Harold M. Merklinger.
The result would have been better I think.
Also I looked for signs of diffraction and wanted to compare open and closed
shots at the pool.
Unfortunately with my poor choice of film and the Bessa,s 1/2000th limit and
the family demands later in the day i was unable to do so at the pool.
when I have time again I will try the lens on a M3 with Techpan and hunt for
hairs on a rat,s asses tail to please B.D. .
Did i mention allready that the lens is very nice to use?It has a short
throw and is quite compact.
Bets
simon jessurun
amsterdam