Subject: [Leica] new post from Hoppy, caution cute child photo
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Sep 2 02:09:55 2006

Philippe,
Thanks for the kind comment.
It was a reading on the face with the M7 meter, then set manually at that
value for a series of shots as pleasing poses came up..
It is inside a room by available light and I didn't want to go any slower on
the shutter speed either.
Being negs developed by me then scanned, there are of course other variables
after the original exposure.
Still the negs are very reasonable to work with, so I hope I wasn't too far
off.

Cheers
Hoppy