Subject: [Leica] local lab closes - digital rant
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Sat Sep 2 11:10:52 2006

It was pro wet lab that went to digital printing 3 years ago. Most of their
work right up to the end was consumers bringing in compact flash and SD
cards.

Problem was peole would walk in with 987 photos from their Italy trip and
not know what to do next - print them all or just forget about it and look
at the pics on computer.

I am just as much to blame - I used them mostly for developing only.
I've been scanning all my film since 2000

still very sad to see high quality  mom & pop businesses go.

Eric