Subject: [Leica] Fire juggler/ NOW: Cell phone digi cameras
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Sep 2 16:16:48 2006

Ted, down under, there is a minor kafuffle, that the media like to
sensationalise, regarding those cell phone cameras.
Some unprincipled folk use them for unpleasant invasions of people's privacy
or modesty. Then the results end up on trashy web sites.
So arbitrary, ill considered or unenforceable regulations get discussed or
rushed into place which impact genuine photographers as well.
Would be a bit harder to be covert with a DSLR, transmitter and backpack, I
guess

Cheers
Hoppy