Subject: [Leica] Am I wasting my time/money?
From: jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat Sep 2 20:30:43 2006

Exactly what I mean - you have to retrofit the cameras. With a similar
retrofit (chipping), many Nikon AIS lenses can also be used for matrix
metering. Anyway, my point is - should we be grateful that Nikon has
maintained a pretty high degree of compatibility, or keep bashing them
because it is not 100%?
Cheers
Jayanand Govindaraj
Chennai, India