Subject: [Leica] M4 Instructions in PDF format Available.
From: telyt at telus.net (David Young)
Date: Sun Sep 3 08:02:45 2006

At 03/09/2006, you wrote:

>Thanks David.
>Bookmarked it.
>Philippe

You're most welcome, Philippe!

I know that these manuals are greatly appreciated, though I imagine
the folks that sell copies hate me!

The manuals average 100 to 150 visitors and about 700 to 1000 page
loads per week, .. so, given the size of the manuals, that's around
400 manuals a year that are supplied to Leica fans, without charge! :-)

>>It, along with manuals for most Leica's (as well as pointers to
>>other free manual sites) can be found by going to
>>http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/ and following the links.

BTW, Philippe, if you've bookmarked it, please make sure you bookmark
my index page (http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/) rather than the actual
instruction index page.  The reason is that the actual pages have
moved on several occasions, including moving the entire set from one
ISP to another!  However, the main page will always have an accurate
link to the manuals.

Cheers!

---

David Young,