Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 36 Beware Ted, ferns but no peeling paint
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Sep 3 10:14:38 2006

I don't know - Visually, this doesn't do allot for me. ;-)
---
Error
Error (ERROR_MISSING_OBJECT) :

    * in
modules/core/classes/helpers/GalleryFileSystemEntityHelper_simple.class at
line 119 (gallerycoreapi::error)
    * in modules/core/classes/GalleryCoreApi.class at line 1942
(galleryfilesystementityhelper_simple::fetchchildidbypathcomponent)
    * in
modules/core/classes/helpers/GalleryFileSystemEntityHelper_simple.class at
line 64 (gallerycoreapi::fetchchildidbypathcomponent)
    * in modules/core/classes/GalleryCoreApi.class at line 1885
(galleryfilesystementityhelper_simple::fetchitemidbypath)
    * in modules/rewrite/classes/RewriteSimpleHelper.class at line 50
(gallerycoreapi::fetchitemidbypath)
    * in ??? at line 0 (rewritesimplehelper::loaditemidfrompath)
    * in modules/rewrite/classes/RewriteUrlGenerator.class at line 98
    * in
modules/rewrite/classes/parsers/modrewrite/ModRewriteUrlGenerator.class at
line 50 (modrewriteurlgenerator::_onload)
    * in init.inc at line 113 (modrewriteurlgenerator::init)
    * in main.php at line 73