Subject: [Leica] holiday shots
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Mon Sep 4 05:53:46 2006

Philippe:

>21 shots from the family in France for your viewing pleasure at
>www.fullflavor.be/photography/Holiday

Very nicely done.  Not your standard vacation snaps at all.

These two are my favorites:

http://www.fullflavor.be/photography/Holiday/slides/F1000034.html

I like the light.  The table with plates leads my eye up into the frame and
to the lady.  I like the shapes and the way they all fit together.

http://www.fullflavor.be/photography/Holiday/slides/F1020008.html

I'm guessing this is some kind of tube.  I like the ambiguity.  It seems
like the center bright spot is off center because of the way the lines of
openings aren't perfectly symmetrical.  But yet, it is centered.  I like
that.  This is very neat...I enjoy looking at it.  I'd hang this in my
office if it were mine.  So what is it?  :)

--
Eric
http://canid.com/

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] holiday shots)