Subject: [Leica] Crocodile Hunter (OT)
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon Sep 4 11:54:39 2006

Wellllllllll....not that similiar really. This was clearly working "on
the edge" around critters that are dangerous and in situations where
injury and death are far more likely than, say, running.

Although I have to say that since I've been cycling again the drooling
idiots on the rural highways probably have doubled my chance of dying
by being run down by some bleeping, drooling SOB who couldn't bother
to cross the line to give me my own small space on the edge of the
road. It's not the farm traffic it's the old guys and the women on
their cell phones that really are the menace.

Don't get me STARTED on drivers and their cell phones....

Adam