Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW week 35 From the shadow side
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Sep 4 18:33:33 2006

Thanks, Don - I figured that if I was going to be immortalized with my
"firearms," I should dress for the occasion. I also figured that given that
my paternal grandfather, for whom I was named but who I never met, made that
lamp, and was always described to be as having been a "natty" dresser, I
should at least stick on a tie.