Subject: [Leica] PAW 31 - Crowd: -- "Cut off Gent"
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue Sep 5 03:39:40 2006

The point of the cut off gent is that SWMBO next to him looks like she is
about
to give him an earful: but of what? Is she moaning about England's play
(justifiable that day)? complaining about the cold (it was very cold)?
asking
him to get her a drink? Is she an Ireland supporter who has just realised
that
they are in with a good chance of winning the championship? or what? We'll
never
know unless her family are on the LUG!

As for him I couldn't have got more of him without fallimg backwards into
the
row in front of me !! Cropping him out would have "cost" to0o much and lost
the
object of her

Thanks to all of you for the comments,

Peter