Subject: [Leica] Which camera would you always carry on your pocket?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Sep 5 07:28:26 2006

Sonny offered:

>I found that when I carried a camera in my pocket, it was sometimes too
>much trouble to get it out and take a picture, kinda like a never-ready
>case.<<

>My solution is to carry a camera on a strap.  I carry an M7 with 35
summicron, or a Pentax K100 d with a 28mm f2.8.<<

Hi Sonny,
Absolutely! If one is going to carry a camera it should be on the shoulder,
whichever shoulder one is most comfortable with, loaded, cocked, no lens cap
and most certainly no damn closed case!

It should always be ready to use in the blink of an eye. In the pocket as
you say, is useless as being in a case.

from experince sadly. :-(

ted

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Which camera would you always carry on your pocket?)