Subject: [Leica] Which camera would you always carry on yourpocket?
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Tue Sep 5 18:21:03 2006

Probably because the XA is all about the pocket. It's tiny and the
clamshell slides easily into tight jeans pockets, or shirt pockets.

BTW, I've seen no complaints with its lens. I've cranked out 11X14+
that were good enough for gallery hanging.

Still love it and use it, though not as often as in my pre-M days.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/f/Passing-Fancies