Subject: [Leica] New Leica 28mm 2.8 ASPH lens
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Sep 5 19:04:27 2006

Yes, but then put your 90 or 135 on it!
I did go from .85 to .72 to get the 28 frame and it's usable but not as
clear to frame with as a separate finder, I think.
B.D. weren't you telling us in an earlier thread that you think the longer
lenses are better for M's???

So now we need at least two M's slung at all times. Morphing into super
photojournalists here ;-) Could be worse imagine how many Jeffery needs to
give the 50's an airing!

Cheers
Hoppy
M10 guy