Subject: [Leica] New Leica 28mm 2.8 ASPH lens : Bow Ties
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Sep 6 07:24:32 2006

Not really - jealous. Now that I'm working at 'the world's greatest
university' :-) I find that tie-wearing is a great marker of the seasons:
those of use on the administration side can remove them as of commencement,
marking the beginning of the summer, and put them back on the day after
Labor Day, marking the beginning of a new academic year, albeit pre-student
arrival.