Subject: [Leica] Shidara Taiko workshop performance
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Wed Sep 6 12:38:48 2006

I really like the dramatic lighting on that one too. I am somewhat surprise
no one mentions the Leica Glow yet :-) Actually, if anything, I think it's
the 777 glow.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] Shidara Taiko workshop performance)
Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Shidara Taiko workshop performance)