Subject: [Leica] Thursday Thlower
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Sep 7 09:39:18 2006

Ric Carter offered:
> Subject: [Leica] Thursday Thlower
> > Yea, I know it's a day early. Will be on the road tomorrow, so here
> it is today.
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/Bouquet/lavender_001.jpg.html

Hi Ric,
A lot of potential. But why did you leave that big bright upper right corner
background light that takes the eye away from the beauty of the flower and
rain drops?

Tighter cropping or shooting tighter would make a major improvement.
I know it may seem like nit picking but it's nit picking like this that sort
out the WOW pictures, particularly with flowers, from those that are mere
recordings of a nice looking flower.

I'd look at this again and see what can be pulled out of the guts of the
exposure and get rid of that bright upper right background.

Your welcome . ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Thursday Thlower)