Subject: [Leica] M42x1-Canon EOS adapter with electronic focus confirmation
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Thu Sep 7 22:06:45 2006

Hoppy,

Sorry my replies this week are so far behind, but I have been just swamped
with work and other distractions.  Yes it is a lower magnification for
eyeglass wearers.  But it is better than the normal VF.  I still have my F3,
but it is mostly used by our exchange students who comeover and take
photography classes.  I have not used it for years, I'm mostly a R and M
shooter these days.  And now trying to get my hands around this D200, a nice
bos in itself, if it only could use R lenses, I'd be in heaven.  ;-)

Gene

-------------- Original message from "G Hopkinson"
<hoppyman@bigpond.net.au>: --------------