Subject: [Leica] 12mm Leitz filters...fits..what lens?
From: darkbulb at gmail.com (R S)
Date: Fri Sep 8 16:01:08 2006

I finally ended up finding some original 19mm Leitz filters for my Elmar
50/3.5 but at the same time I ran into - and got - two *12mm filters* that I
must admit I have no idea what lens (if any) these tiny filtes would fit.
Anyone?

Links to photos of them:
http://www.pbase.com/rsilfverberg/image/66111924.jpg
http://www.pbase.com/rsilfverberg/image/66111928.jpg

The one in black mount is marked: 1 Ernst Leitz Canada Ltd. Midland
The one in chrome mount is marked: F Ernst Leitz Canada Ltd. Midland

Thanks!

Replies: Reply from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] 12mm Leitz filters...fits..what lens?)