Subject: [Leica] PAW 32 - Possibly not one for Ted ;-)
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Fri Sep 8 16:32:54 2006

Ted,

This Lily is pure white with dull-ish orange-brown pollen on pale green
stamens,
so apart from a very little colour and the fact that the background is all
black, rather than just deep shadow means that What you see (in B&W) here is
pretty much what you get!

I thought that the title would get you to take a peek ;-)

Best regards,

Peter