Subject: [Leica] Finally New gallery up
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Fri Sep 8 18:49:30 2006

>From time to time I move galleries around. I move them from their position
>in the old universe to their position in the new universe. What this means
>is that a photograph that used to be viewable at (say)
>MyBackPages/photo13.html
is now viewable at bdcolen/MyBackPages/photo13.html

In other words, I'm making sure that the owner's name is in every URL path.
As gallery administrator I need this, in order to know what to do with
thousands of photos that don't seem to belong to anyone.

Sometimes my timing has been bad, and I've moved a gallery 2 minutes before
someone sends out an announcement about pictures in it. But once it's moved,
I will never move it again. Its owner might.

Replies: Reply from bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Finally New gallery up)