Subject: [Leica] Finally New gallery up
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Sep 9 01:01:07 2006

To save time, I often decide to click on an image or not (as you will
know, mostly I do) by looking at the thumbnail: good images look also
good in small formats. 'Cluttered' ones very often don't work as a
thumbnail.
It's he match box rule of thumb: if you can explain/show it on the
size of a matchbox, it will work. Works 85% of the time. For the
other 15%, I have a peek at the bigger image.

Op 9-sep-06, om 00:59 heeft Ted Grant het volgende geschreven: