Subject: [Leica] PAW 33 - Handle
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sat Sep 9 04:48:31 2006

Alastair,

I agree to an extent. I didn't have the 6x6 (actually I don't have one at
all,
or any large or MF that still works) I was walking down this street in
Menerbes
and saw the door and the handle and thought, hey... Tripod - VERY rarely
carry
one. Flat ligting is due to the fact that the light was Mediterranean sun
reflected off buildings on the other side of the street. I have one of the
other
side of the street which I will put up sometime.

thanks for looking

Peter