Subject: [Leica] Fuji Neopan 400
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sat Sep 9 05:09:09 2006

All,

I got some shots back the other day (some of which I will put up) taken on
Neopan 400 rather than BW400CN. I was suprised the images, much deeper with
less
gradation between shadows and a deeper black, much more so than I remember.
Is
this something that others have noticed of late? has the base/recipe changed
recently.

I have another roll or two so will be interested to see what I get but I'd
like
your comments before I blast away!

Peter Dzwig

Replies: Reply from craig at craigschroeder.com (Craig Schroeder) ([Leica] Fuji Neopan 400)